Just as Angkor is more than its wat, so too is Cambodia more than its temples. Read more…
A wide-ranging adventure showcasing the region’s natural wonders and fascinating cultures. This 17-day trip offers a combination of guided excursions and free time to explore beaches and ruins, urban culture and awe-inspiring landscapes. Cruise the Mekong overnight on a traditional sailing junk in Halong Bay. Witness the heights of Cambodia’s past at Angkor Wat and contemplate its lows walking the infamous Killing Fields. Although many activities are included, there is still plenty of time to explore on your own and create the ultimate adventure.
- Entrance to Halong Bay caves, Halong Bay boat trip and with lunch and seafood dinner, Imperial Citadel and tomb, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong Delta day trip, Phnom Penh cyclo tour, Entrance to Tuol Sleng and ‘Killing Fields’, Entrance and guide to Angkor Wat temple complex including Sunrise Tour.
- 13 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner. (Allow USD325-375 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (14 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, aircon bus, plane, walking, cyclo, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10